Hayward Center for Individualized Learning (HACIL) is a year-round virtual charter school that serves students in Grades PK-12. Wisconsin certified teachers consult with families to develop an individualized education plan incorporating goals to ensure students make satisfactory progress in meeting district benchmarks and standards. Instruction is multi-site based and may include instruction delivered at home, virtual classes, small-group enrichment, community-based programs, traditional classroom instruction within the district, or a combination of programs. HACIL is structured to incorporate the contributions of those adults in our community who are willing to share their time, energy, and expertise in addressing the diverse gifts and needs of our children.
- Starting again Sept. 4, 2018
- Meet at 9:30 a.m. both Tuesday and Thursday each week that enrichment classes are held.
- Held at the HACIL building located at 15574 State Rd.77, Suite 1, Hayward, Wisconsin.
- You may contact the HACIL Charter School at (715) 934-2112 for more information.
- This meeting is subject to the Open Meetings Act, as a quorum of board members may be in attendance.