Hayward Center for Individualized Learning (HACIL) is a year-round virtual charter school that serves students in Grades PK-12. Wisconsin certified teachers consult with families to develop an individualized education plan incorporating goals to ensure students make satisfactory progress in meeting district benchmarks and standards. Instruction is multi-site based and may include instruction delivered at home, virtual classes, small-group enrichment, community-based programs, traditional classroom instruction within the district, or a combination of programs. HACIL is structured to incorporate the contributions of those adults in our community who are willing to share their time, energy, and expertise in addressing the diverse gifts and needs of our children.
Hayward Community School District
FALL 2021 COVID-19 - Guidance for Parents/Guardians
In consideration for our families and staff in this time affected by COVID-19, the HACIL buildings and grounds will be respecting social distancing. Our facilities are open, but we are restricting capacity in key areas such as libraries and offices. - Thank you, Administration
* Effective October 1st *The HACIL school library will be accessible from 8:45 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Don't forget that you can also access library resources online anytime (passwords are required):
- Meet at 9:15 a.m. both Tuesdays and Thursdays each week that enrichment classes are held.
- Held on site when weather permits, at the HACIL building located at 15574 State Rd.77, Suite 1, Hayward, Wisconsin.
- Also held virtually upon invition to families that are part of HACIL.
- You may contact the HACIL Charter School at (715) 934-2112 for more information.
- This meeting is subject to the Open Meetings Act, as a quorum of board members may be in attendance.
- The Board of Directors of the Hayward Center for Individualized Learning (HACIL) is scheduled to meet:
Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
- This meeting will be held in person and online. Click here to join meeting.
- Contact the HACIL Charter School for information: (715) 934-2112
- HACIL Address: 15574 State Rd. 77 Ste. 1, Hayward, WI 54843
- This meeting is subject to the Open Meetings Act.